The service indicator light on the front the Edge system displays the status of the Internet connection and the VMware SD-WAN service. The following colors are system status indicators:
- No active Internet connection.
- Internet connection is present, but the device has not been activated.
- The device has been activated.
The service indicator light also displays system functions that are in progress.
- Initial power-on and boot sequence.
- Flashing blue
- Indication that a system reset or a software update is in progress.
- Flashing white
- Identifies a function invoked from the VeloCloud Orchestrator (VCO).